Thank you for following me. I hope we can get along well. I always say it’s free to unfollow me anytime you find me boring or annoying, no hard feelings. I’ll just leave a few notes before you decide whether you want to continue following me or stop right away…
1. In case it’s not obvious yet, I reblog Tokusatsu posts a lot. My Tumblr consists of Tokusatsu most of the time. I hope we have similar interests? 9.9 My previous intro post had mentioned about my main fandoms better. Those are mostly what you’ll find here.
2. In case it’s also not obvious, I also like homosexual relationship between guys. I draw them a lot. I like the girls too. And anything else. I just draw the guys a lot, and I’m asked to do it too. But anything NSFW will be put under the cut. If you’re uncomfortable with me clogging your dash with them, please feel free to unfollow.
3. Sometimes, I post my own ugly drawings. They’re tagged as #atan art, and for the uglier drawings, there’s an extra tag #should be atan fart. You can use Tumblr Savior if you don’t want to see them. I’m sorry for burning your eyes in advance.
4. I will never shut up about:
- giving credits and sources for artworks (hello, thieves) = If you don’t know the source, it’s better not to post it at all. Before you post, try saucenao.com first. If you still insist on posting a fanart that’s not made by you without a source, don’t get butthurt if I call you thief and ignore you ^_^
- not removing artists’ comment (hello, rude jerks) = It is what the artists think about their artwork. It’s up to them whether they want to put something silly or not. If you’re removing their comment because you think your blog will look dumb with it, don’t bother reblogging it at all.
5. I apologize if my grammar, sentence structure or spelling are atrocious because I’m not fluent at English, so please, please use proper English when talking to me, otherwise I won’t understand your point. I’m sorry. And I’m mostly an awkward person. If I don’t reply to you, it’s not because I don’t want to talk ;-; but I’m trying hard to find a proper answer that doesn’t make me sound like a caveman, and I’m failing hard at that.
6. I’m not going to judge you if you like or hate something. I’m not going to judge your opinion, I’m not going to judge your taste. For whatever’s sake, I know I have very bad sense of anything. I like mostly everything, even the things people call bad. I’m not even going to get butthurt if you say my drawings suck and I should stop. But break any of point (4) and I’ll lose my respect for you.
7. If you’re still reading this until this point, I can’t express my gratitude enough for you for reading this far. Thank you very much.
Lastly, have Ryusei in cheerleader outfit~